Cleaning the bathroom is a necessary evil, but knowing that does not mean that it doesn’t need a Spring cleaning touch up along with the other rooms.
Because the bathrooms are cleaned so frequently, Spring cleaning in these areas is relatively easy. I was able to get all three of my bathrooms done on Saturday! Here is the to do list for Spring cleaning all of the bathrooms in the house:
• Wipe/swiffer down all walls, where all of the hairspray and cosmetic gunk can get stuck. Remove all clocks, and decorations to get behind them as well. Use HOT water and a cleaning solution with towels/rags.
• Wash decorative towels
• Wash all rugs/toilet covers
• Clean out sink and tub drains
• Remove everything from under the sink, clean and replace
• Wash vents
• Wash garbage can
To Spring clean the toilets:
• Steam clean all around and behind the toilet. Re-caulking if necessary will give a clean look as well. If you don’t have a steamer, the hottest water you can handle (use those rubber gloves) with a cleaning solution will work as well.
These small touch ups will go miles to improve the cleanliness of one of the most used rooms in the house.