Thursday, March 10, 2011

Clean In Your Sleep!

There are very few things that can clean themselves while you are sleeping, but here is one of them.  Have you ever cleaned your washing machine?  Not cleaning the top when it gets dusty, or the detergent dispensers when they have too much residue.  I am talking about washing the actual agitating parts, the ones that actually clean your clothes?

I had never really thought about it until I got my Whirlpool Cabrio washer several years ago.  I LOVE this washer, it was the largest capacity washer I could find, and it does an amazing job.  It has so many settings, and includes a setting to wash your washer! 
If you do not have this setting on your washer, you can just run it through a normal cycle, on hot, using only bleach.  It really does make a difference in your laundry cleaning, and you can run the setting while you are sleeping!

1 comment:

Walkers said...

this is so good to know!!! I am going to do this asap.