Thursday, March 24, 2011

Keep the tools in good repair

I know that I speak endlessly about my love for all cleaning things Shark, so when my Shark Sweeper appeared to die today I was shocked.  I knew it had plenty of charge, so what was going on...
When was the last time you did a cleaning or some maintenance on your vacuums and sweepers?  My Shark was full of my girls' red hair!  After a minor "surgical" repair, my Shark was back in business!

I can't be the only one right?  Perhaps your vacuums could use a little work as well?  It will certainly make that Spring Cleaning much easier to have working tools!

1 comment:

beauty said...

The blog contains informational and educational material. The post enhance my thoughts and experience. So nice!
I've got to scramble to keep up with your prodigious output!