Wednesday, October 13, 2010

If you are going to do it, make it worth it!

I am lying in bed feeling my post-surgical haze.  My friends and neighbors have been SO wonderful during my recovery.  Texts, e-mails, phone calls, and MEALS have been coming rapid fire.  I have a lot of thank you notes to write, and not a lot of energy.

Thankfully, I have a stash of thank you notes.  Some are gifts from friends that they hand made (don't you just love that!), but many are those that I have made.  My philosophy is, "if one is good, then two is better, and twenty is perfect!".  When I get the bug to make cards (or do any other craft), I don't just make one, I make multiples. 

If you go to all of the effort to get out your crafting supplies and have carved out time from your busy life to actually sit down and craft, then GO FOR IT!  Once all of the supplies are on hand, it really isn't much more effort to make several of your item. 

Next time you are crafting, make a bunch, they might be good future gifts, or be really helpful when you are in a post surgical haze!

No comments: