Tuesday, October 12, 2010

How do you organize your crafts?

I get asked this a lot, and I guess the easiest thing is to just show you.
This is the Expedit Book Case from Ikea, and I have it in my "flex area", which is a loft type of area in my home off of the bedrooms.  What I love about this piece, is that it is more adjustable that you can imagine.  It could work in many hallways, you wouldn't necessarily need a "flex area".


I have these drawers and inserts in several of the squares of the book case.  The drawers fit spools of ribbon perfectly, and the inserts allow you to close the door on areas that you don't want open to the world.

Because I am fortunate enough to have room to craft, I have also have added this piece, a desk extension to the book case.

If you are looking for a new way to organize your crafts, you may want to try this out.

No comments: