Monday, September 13, 2010

Who doesn't need some magic?

Since this month includes a focus on deep cleaning, I thought I would tell you about one of my favorite cleaning products, Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser.
If you have marks on your walls and doors that have been bothering you and you don't want to do the touch up paint thing, this is what you have been looking for.  It does feel magical to have those marks erased, but one bonus that I have discovered, it takes marks off of white dress shoes!  Little girls look SO cute in their Spring/Summer dresses and white shoes.  All too quickly however, those white shoes have marks all over them.  This eraser is magic on those marks as well.

Try it out and see if it helps you to mark off a few "I've been meaning to..." items from your list!

No comments: