Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Sales!!!


Okay, you know how much I LOVE this store.  Have you checked out the new mailer?  There are some great sales on really good organization products that I wanted to let you know about.
This product is called the Kangaroo Keeper.  It holds all of your purse items in an organized fashion, and allows you to transfer it to other purses.  Those who know me well, know I have about 20 purses and change them every day depending on what I am wearing.  I have bought a similar product on-line for almost four times this price, and have not been thrilled with it.

The Kangaroo Keeper has two different sizes and they both come in one package for $9.99!!!  I will be getting this today, and I will let you know what I think.  For $9.99 though, why not try it I figure.
This is the Handbag Hangup and is on sale now for $12.99.  I haven't tried this one, but I do have the Real Simple version, and paid $29.00, this one doesn't look as sturdy as Real Simple's, but it does look like a great way to hang up several purses in an organized way!
I have previously highlighted Cube Space Bags, and they are amazing for consolidating clothes, blanket, and such into a small package.  The Space Cubes come in a package of 7 in a variety of sized, and is $39.99.  These are the Space Bags, come in a 5 piece set, and is on sale for $14.99!!!  If you use your $5 off coupon, that makes $10 for 5 bags! 
Who doesn't love small plastic containers?  I use them for everything from hair accessories, small toys, and kitchen drawer organization.  This is a 24 piece set and is on sale for $4.99!!
Do you have a designated place for keys and mail?  This wall mount mail and key rack is on sale for $9.99.  I really like that it has a place to keep mail and coupons too.  If you don't already have something for these items, this might be something to try.

I am heading out now,(armed with my multiple coupons from my multiple newspaper subscriptions) to check these things out.  I will let you know how it goes, and let me know if you try any of these out and what you think!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Jessica, I totally thought of you when I looked through my ad today. I'm so glad that you're posting deals on organization stuff. Love it!

Jessica said...

This is awesome, ever since you introduced me to these space bags, I've wanted more!!! I just wish I knew where you saw this ad, and hope it is still good. My hubby is so wonderful at simplifying my life, that he often times throws away what appears to be 'junk mail'. Was it a mailer? Sad for me to miss out, but I am grateful a lot of the time for his help at simplifying!