Saturday, July 31, 2010

Good to the last drop

No big surprise, I LOVE hand sanitizer.  I think addicted would be an appropriate term.  You would be hard pressed to find me without it, no matter where I am.  I buy the biggest bottles I can find and refill the smaller one that I have everywhere.  I want to use every ounce, but I was constantly having a hard time getting to the last drop.  When I saw this empty box of latex gloves (used when staining furniture), I knew I had an easier solution than trying to prop the bottle in my kitchen windowsill and having in constantly falling into the sink.  The Kleenex boxes were never the right fit for me, and this works great for many similar bottles, shampoo and lotion, for example.  Keep your eyes out for great boxes that will work for you too.  A free fix to a common problem.

No comments: