Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The little things DO count!

Some times the things that we have been meaning to get to are quite small.  It doesn't have to be painting or refinishing furniture.  My little Cassie has a darling room, even if I do say so myself.  It is pink and floral and fits her perfectly.  She has 6 pictures of herself that I framed in simple Ikea frames over her bed.  My very talented friend does Lookie Loo photography.  She is amazing, and I love having these darling pictures that capture her many faces.  What I DON'T love though, is that these frames always seemed to be slipping, or knocked of the wall because my little darling loves to jump on her bed (AHHH!!).

I had been meaning to find a way to have them stay put, because the other things I had tried were not working.  Finally I pulled out the big guns and attached one inch square mirror adhesives to all four corners of each frame.  These babies aren't going anywhere!
I also painted these small blocks in the colors of her room, and then had vinyl made with her initials attached and hung them from a decorative shelf.  The blocks liked to move around too, but NO MORE!!!
Look around for the simple things to check off your mental list.  A little really does go a long way!

No comments: