Thursday, July 29, 2010

Space Saver Bags!

What does your linen closet look like?  Do you open the door only to have mounds of blankets and sheets fall on top of you?  Often the items that are falling on top of us are those that we don't use that often (which is why we haven't found a good place for them). 

The blankets, pillows, sheets, and comforters that we use for company, or those that are great to have on hand but don't use frequently can all be "shrunk" to save a lot of room, and headaches.

I LOVE Space Bags!  I can put all of those items in one LARGE space cube, vacuum the air out, and neatly place it on the top shelf of my linen closet.  When company comes, I simply unzip the bag, and take the items out.  When I am done with them, I zip them back up and vacuum again.  They can be used over and over.  It really is amazing how much space you will save.

They are also GREAT at saving room with Winter coats, gloves, snowpants, etc.  I only get them out during the Winter, and they are sealed and minimized by my Space Bags the rest of the time.

I got mine at Bed Bath and Beyond, they sell for $39.99 for 7 bags.  I used my 20% off coupon and the 7 bags go a really long way.  You may want to split the bags with a neighbor or friend to save money and only use what you really need.  Enjoy!

No comments: