Sunday, July 18, 2010

Be it ever so humble, there is no place like home!

When transitioning from vacation to “real life”, build in a recovery day! As tempting as it is to make a vacation go as long as possible, one day over recovery can make or break your trip. We never sleep the same away from home, there is always mounts of laundry and mail to go through, not to mention the DVR to be caught up on! Try to give yourself at least 24 hours at home before you have a scheduling commitment. It isn’t always possible but the more time you give yourself the better off you will all be!

1 comment:

kirstynn evans said...

I agree! My best trips have been from Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday to get ready, and Saturday and Sunday to recover. (Your "I LOVE COMMENTS" is flashing at me... so I hope you really do love it!)