Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sleep like a baby

Oh how I wish I could sleep like this!  We all know how important sleep is, and this is one area where quality is well worth the cost! 

When was the last time you got new sheets?  Luxurious linens are something that many don't get for themselves.  I have been in a lot of linen closets when I am helping others with their organization plight, and I have been surprised by how long people are hanging on to sheet that they never liked in the first place.

The higher the thread count, the better the quality, is a fairly safe train of thought.  I have also found that I really like the sateen weave of the thread as well.
Go ahead and check under the covers, if what you find is a less than inspiring sight, a trip to the linen store might be a good idea.  Maybe even take part of the upcoming tax return to splurge on yourself a little and get the highest thread count you can find!  It just may just help you to sleep like a baby.

1 comment:

aftonini said...

I couldn't agree with you more!