Monday, August 16, 2010

School Clothes Organization

My baby has her first day of pre-school tomorrow.  She is beyond excited and very ready to go.  I like to make sure that we can cut down on the wardrobe drama in the mornings by picking out our school aged childrens' clothes on Sunday. 

Typically I pick out the weeks worth of clothes and let the girls choose which order they want them to go in.  We hang them in their closet in day order, and every night before bed, we hang the next day's outfit on a small hook set in their rooms.  Then the shoes and accessories are added and we are all set.

For those without kids (or adults who would like to be on top of things a little more), Sunday night preparation for the week could be helpful for us too.  Just think how much time would be saved in the mornings if none of us had to wonder, "What am I going to wear today?".

1 comment:

Kim and Bryan said...

Jessica, I just found your blog and I love it. Keep posting and i will keep reading. I just added you to my favorites!